This website is maintained and operated by RH Soluções. We collect and use certain personal data belonging to those who
use our website. In doing so, we act as the controller of this data and are subject to the provisions of Federal Law n. 13.709/2018 (General Personal Data Protection Law - LGPD).
- Who should use our website
- What data we collect and what we do with it;
- Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- How to contact us.
1. Who should use our website
Our website may only be used by persons over eighteen years of age. Therefore, children and adolescents should not use it.
2. Data we collect and reasons for collection Our website collects and uses certain personal data from our users in accordance with
the provisions of this section.
1. Personal data expressly provided by the user We collect the following personal data that our users provide to us
expressly when using our website: RH Soluções registered with CNPJ: 04.475.175/0001-06, Located at Rua Floriano Peixoto, 51, Jacutinga - MG - Zip code: 37590-000,
Support (35) 3627-0000,
dept. Commercial (35) 3627-0090
The collection of this data takes place at the following times:
When the user submits a contact form or when the need to download a demo version The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
To send instructions for installing and updating the WinADM Management System
2. Personal data obtained in other ways
We collect the following personal data from our users:
IP address, and Geolocation data
The collection of this data takes place at the following times:
When the user submits a contact form
This data is collected for the following purposes:
Guarantee that the data are really from reputable people and not robots
3. Sensitive data
Sensitive data will not be collected from our users, meaning those defined in arts. 11 and following of the Personal Data Protection Act. Thus, there will be no collection of data on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, affiliation to a union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data,
when linked to a natural person.
4. Collection of data not expressly provided for
3. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties. Despite this, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or even to comply with an order issued by a public authority.
4. How long will your personal data be stored?
The personal data collected by the website is stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its holders, the rights of the website controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions. Once the storage periods for personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is a possibility or need for storage due to legal or regulatory provisions.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Each personal data processing operation must have a legal basis, that is, a legal basis, which is nothing more than a justification that authorizes it, provided for in the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data. All of Our personal data processing activities have a legal basis on which they are based, among those permitted by legislation. More information about the legal bases we use for specific personal data processing operations can be obtained from our contact channels, informed at the end of this Policy.
6. User rights
The website user has the following rights, granted by the Personal Data Protection Act:
- confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- access to data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the provisions of the law;
- data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except
in the cases provided for by law;
- information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data use;
- information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial;
- revocation of consent.
It is important to note that, under the LGPD, there is no right to delete data processed on the basis of legal bases other than consent, unless the data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in breach of the law.
1. How the holder can exercise their rights
In order to ensure that the user who intends to exercise their rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that can assist in their correct identification, in order to protect our rights and the rights of third parties. This will only be done, however, if it is absolutely necessary, and the applicant will receive all the information
7. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, misplacement or alteration of such data. The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context
and the purpose of the treatment, the risks that a possible violation would generate for the rights and freedoms of the user, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
- Our users' data is stored in a secure environment;
- We limit access to our users' data, so that unauthorized third parties cannot access them;
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, so that data transmission between users' devices and our servers happens in an encrypted way;
- We keep records of all those who have, in some way, contact with our data.
Although it adopts everything in its power to avoid security incidents, it is possible that a problem occurs exclusively motivated by a third party - such as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers, or even in the case of the exclusive fault of the user, who occurs, for example, when he himself transfers his data to a third party. Thus, although we are generally responsible for the data
We disclaim responsibility in the event of an exceptional situation such as these, over which we have no control whatsoever. In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that may generate relevant risk or damage to any of our users, we will communicate the affected parties and the National Data Protection Authority about the event, in accordance with the provisions of the General Protection Law. of Data.
8. Complaint to a control authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial means of recourse, the holders of personal data who feel, in any way, injured, may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
9. Changes to this policy
06/20/2022. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our website, either by making new functionalities available, or by deleting or modifying existing ones. Whenever there is a modification, our users will be notified of the change.
10. How to contact us
Postal address: Rua Floriano Peixoto, 51 - Centro - Jacutinga/MG, Zip code: 37590-000